A Boy Called Boris: Day 1 on Set

I had a lot of fun today. It's so much fun to spend 9 1/2 hours hanging out with cool, funny people who are like-minded when it comes to creativity. I love when I make connections with other actors because then it just makes sharing and learning so much easier.  

In this short film, I play one of the students in Boris' new class. Here are a few pics of my day on set!

 First thing he said to me when he saw me was "Wow, you're gorgeous!" <-- Great thing to hear first thing in the early morning :)
 Kelly & Sakura -- my lovely castmates! Had a fun time talking & cracking jokes w/ them!
 FIRST TIME ON A FILM SET! I'm happy! (btw, how you like my KW smile, K, Yas & Alex? lol)

 SILLY SILLY!
 Chillin or whateva




 What we really do during class....
 CAMERA READY!
 They jacked my phone & started taking selfies lol
 Our "sir......" face.

Best way to spend 9 1/2 hours of my day. Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow!

II.
Candyce Adkins

Comments

Popular Posts